Lovedale Long Lunch Terms & Conditions
This ticket is sold by Lovedale Long Lunch Pty Ltd (ABN 78 138 781 914) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both for sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
- 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'Lovedale Long Lunch’ and 'Event organiser' refers to Lovedale Long Lunch Pty Ltd its participating wineries, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you. (Conditions Apply). Tickets include entry on Saturday and/or Sunday of the event weekend. Weekend Package ticket holders must bring their LLL wristband and polycarbonate glass and will be re-issued with a new wristband for re-entry on Sunday. Wristbands must be collected from the first stop of the day.
- If you select the Print at Home E-Ticket delivery option for your Lovedale Long Lunch ticket(s) you will be able to update the name on your Print at Home E-Ticket(s) after the initial registration.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets or glasses.
- The booked timeslots you have selected are subject to capacity limitations (in accord with the Liquor Act). Patrons may be sent to other participating venues if a particular venue has reached capacity.
- Each meal ticket entitles the holder to one plate of gourmet cuisine as listed on this website. The Lovedale Long Lunch meal tickets may be used at any participating winery however there is no guarantee of the availability of any particular dish. If any particular dish is not available on the day the cost of the ticket may be refunded if no alternative is available.
- Each dessert/cheese ticket entitles the holder to one plate of dessert or cheese listed on the website. The Lovedale Long Lunch dessert tickets may be used at any participating winery but there is no guarantee of the availability of any particular dish. If any particular dish is not available on the day the cost of the ticket may be refunded if no alternative is available.
- Extra transferable meal and dessert/cheese tickets are available for purchase from each of the participating wineries.
- NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET or booking fee will be given except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au . This is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made should you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
Restaurants, Artists and Wineries
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, substitute restaurants, menus, artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, and audience capacity.
- The sale of wine is permitted for consumption in the defined licensed area for each winery from 10am until 4pm only. Each bar service is currently a maximum of one (1) bottle of wine or four (4) glasses of wine per person. All in-house bottle sales will cease at 3pm. All in-house glass sales will cease at 4pm. (The sales of wine and quantity may change as a result of licensing requirements from the Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing).
- The sale of take away sale liquor is available at each exit point of individual participating winery until 5pm. Persons purchasing take-away liquor will not be permitted to take the liquor into the licensed area or any other participating winery licensed venue area.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing and booking fees.
- We reserve the right at any time, to make changes to the venue(s) of the Event. In the event of a change to a venue, the details will be published on the Lovedale Long Lunch website.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and each venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Lovedale Long Lunch on request.
- Wristbands will be securely attached at the entry gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. A separate colour wristband will be supplied for persons under the age of 18 years. The colour of the wristbands will also change for each day of the Event.
- If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Lovedale Long Lunch venue entrances, on request.
- Families must enter the Event at the same time. Any minor under 18 years cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult in accord with the Liquor Act.
- It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions and motor vehicle is required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode, it may prevent entry.
Audio and Visual
- Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes. By attending the Event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither the Organiser, nor any of the Lovedale Long Lunch venues or restaurants will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if you or they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person. Any patrons who are inappropriately dressed may be denied entry or be asked to leave the Event. Enforcement of this regulation is at the discretion of the Security Officer on Duty.
- The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 15 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers, be required to leave with their family.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and Glass
- No glass shall be brought into any part of the venues including the car parks. Please do not bring glass into the Event, broken glass and the Lovedale Long Lunch do not mix, consider your fellow humans feet.
- THE LOVEDALE LONG LUNCH EVENT VENUE AREAS ARE LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID, which must be provided on request. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
- Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
- Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
- Certain areas within the Event venues may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of the specific signed areas at each venue.
- Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
- No BYO food, alcohol or drinks (with the exception of unopened bottled water) will be admitted to any of the participating venues.
- The Lovedale Long Lunch polycarbonate glasses are only available as part of the meal package and may be individually sold or replaced at the discretion of each winery venue.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
- Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
- Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Some ticket types (such as tickets for under 18’s) may require adherence to specific guidelines that are published on the Event website from time to time. You must ensure that you meet such guidelines.
- Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organisers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
Environment and Community
- Lovedale Long Lunch Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
- Please respect our venue and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.
Lovedale Long Lunch “Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions.
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the "“Time to Pay”" plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Lovedale Long Lunch to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Lovedale Long Lunch at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 30 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Lovedale Long Lunch’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by Lovedale Long Lunch when Lovedale Long Lunch attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Lovedale Long Lunch will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Lovedale Long Lunch will cancel your booking keep all monies received from you. Lovedale Long Lunch will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Lovedale Long Lunch will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, Lovedale Long Lunch general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
- First Payment - Due on the Date of ordering
- Second Payment - Due 28 Days after first payment
- Third Payment - Due 28 Days after second payment
- Fourth and Final Payment - Due 28 Days after third payment
- First Payment – Due on the date of ordering
- Second Payment – Due 28 Days after first payment
- Third and Final Payment – Due 28 Days after second payment
- First Payment – Due on the date of ordering
- Second Payment – Due 14 Days after first payment
- Third and Final Payment – Due 14 Days after second payment